ESTIMATES

All quotes are given without V.A.T. and are normally valid for 30 days (will be stated on your estimates)

All estimates are normally received within 3 working days, but can take longer time depending on the character of the work.

Estimates are given without any obligation

WEBSITES & LANDINGPAGES

All websites designed or developed by WebAlvarez (MallorcaGraphics) will include a small website created by MallorcaGraphics note in the footer with a link to our website.

In rare circumstances, any services may be delegated to another independent contractor. But WebAlvarez (MallorcaGraphics) will still be your contact person, and reasonable for all work.

GRAPHIC WORKS

All designs by WebAlvarez (MallorcaGraphics) that including images, are done with own images or with bought stock images. If there are any limits to amounts of printed copies, this will be stated on the estimate and on the final invoice.

All work will be delivered as high (print ready) resolution. But the design file (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrater, InDesigne or Pdf) will not be given out if nothing else are agreed. WebAlvarez (MallorcaGraphics) will keep all work backed up for at least 24 months from date of delivered work. Small text changes in this period will be done without any additional costs.

PAYMENTS AND LATE FEES

25% should be paid before any work are started, and the rest (75%) within 5 working days after work are delivered, if not any other agreement is done.

If payment to a third part are included, then this part must be done at least 2 working days before renew date.

If not paid within 5 working days, a late fee of 4,5% of total invoice amount (minimum 20€) will be applied to your invoice. WebAlvarez (MallorcaGraphics) may also revoke any access to your webpage or other work.

After 60 days of non-payment, the invoice may be forwarded to a collections agency, which will report the debt to creditors.